All programs require $120.00 initial orientation fee in addition to first week’s program fee.
All programs require defendant to submit weekly schedules and verifications. Random home visits are conducted on a weekly basis. Drug testing conducted on random basis.
1. DAY REPORTING - $42 PER WEEK
- Day Reporting Office – Defendant required to report daily to office Monday through Friday. Call in to office on Saturday and Sunday. Random call back to defendant.
- Day Reporting TX – Defendant required to call into office everyday. Random call back to defendant.
2. GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM (GPS) - $91 PER WEEK (Does not include victim notification fees)
- Defendant is tracked by satellite and cellular triangulation. Tracking points are minute by minute. Exclusion zone for victims are utilized. Contact telephone number is required.
- If victim exclusion zone and victim notification is ordered, an additional $35.00 per week is required.
3. RADIO FREQUENCY - $77 PER WEEK
- Ankle bracelet on defendant only records entry and exit from residence. Land telephone service, without features is required. Telephone required to plug into base unit.
4. MEMS 3000 ALCOHOL MONITORING – Price varies per program
In each MEMS program, defendant is required to be available and submit to three (3) alcohol breathalyzer tests per day. Tests are scheduled according to defendants home and work schedule. Tests are randomly scheduled. Test results and notification are immediately reported. Positive test results are any level of BAC in excess of .002%. Digital Photograph of Defendant, for comparison verification, taken for each test.
- MEMS VB - $94.50 PER WEEK Land telephone service, without features is required. Telephone is required to plug into base unit.
- MEMS VBR - $112.00 PER WEEK – Same as MEMS VB except Radio Frequency Ankle Bracelet on defendant records entry and exit from residence.
- MEMS VBC - $128.00 PER WEEK – No land telephone service required. Data transmissions are conducted via cellular telephone in unit. Contact telephone number is required.
- MEMS VBRC - $140.00 PER WEEK – Same as VBC except Radio Frequency Ankle Bracelet on defendant records entry and exit from residence. Contact telephone number is required.
- Alternative to Swanson or Madison Center (Phase 3): On-site Drug and Alcohol Relapse Counseling through Care Counseling Services, Valparaiso, IN. Evaluation $60 / Weekly Counseling sessions $30.
Program fees subject to change at Care Counseling prerogative.
Please contact our agency if additional information is required.
Single piece unit that tracks offenders by a two phase system that uses Global Satellite Tracking and Cellular Telephone technology. No telephone line needed for use. Offender is required to have instant means of communication 24/7. Offenders are tracked and location points shown on map and/or aerial view.
Inclusion and exclusion zones can be fixed for Domestic Violence or Sex Offenders
MEMS (Home Alcohol Detection)
Unit designed for home alcohol detection, especially for those who are not driving a vehicle equipped with an Interlock. Unit is set at .01% BAC to eliminate false positives. Basic unit requires telephone line for operation. Weekly cost is $94.50. Cellular unit is available for offenders that do not want to commit to a year contract with telephone company. Weekly cost for cellular is $128.00. Offender is tested three times a day unless otherwise ordered by Court. Failed tests are immediately reported to Field Officer for appropriate action.
Basic In Home Detention unit. Unit reports offender entering and leaving residence. Offender is restricted within a zone, 125 feet from base unit. Unit does not track offender after leaving home radius area. Unit requires a telephone line for operation.